13:37
0



Canciones en inglés que tienen un baile por gestos que ayudan a entender el significado de la letra de la canción, las podéis encontrar en esta fabulosa serie del canal de YouTube de Miss Nina.

I'm a little teapot

I'm a little teapot
Short and stouts
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out



The wheels on the bus

The wheels on the bus go round and round
round and round,
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town.

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish;
Swish, swish, swish;
Swish, swish, swish.
The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish,
all through the town.

Y así, el resto de sonidos puede ser muy extenso y varía según las versiones:

- The horn on the bus goes "Beep, beep, beep"
- The money on the bus goes, "Clink, clink, clink"
- The Driver on the bus says "Move on back, move on back, move on back"
- The baby on the bus says "Wah, wah, wah"
- The mommy on the bus says "Shush, shush, shush"
- The daddy on the bus says "I love you"
- The doors on the bus goes "Open and shut"
- The lights on the bus goes  "On and Off"
- The people on the bus goes "Bomp, bomp, bomp" o también "Up and down"
- The gas on the bus goes "Glug, glug, glug"
- The bell on the bus goes "ding-ding-ding"
- The motor on the bus goes "zoom, zoom, zoom"
- The lady on the bus says "Get off my feet"...
- The people on the bus say "We had a nice ride"...
- "Your name" on the bus says "Let Me Off!"

Es una de mis rimas cantadas favoritas.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario